Friday 9 October 2015

#016





Zara top | TopShop Skirt | New Look Cardigan 

Ok first thing first i'm never wearing this skirt ever again!!! it's too short I don't think it was ever this short well... it was short but my butt kinda got a bit bigger Yeah!!! but that because i've grained weight which i don't mind but still i do not understand why store that has a massive section for petit and only have maximum of 5 item for tall when small people can roll up or get clothes tailored to fit them but you cant grow fabric so us tall people our left with:

1. Cold ankle
2. Skirts that are too short
3. Maxi skirt coming to our knees
4. Coat that are too big 
5. or too small because they don't go in arm length size

***

As you can see by my flawless face I used my Bobbi brown foundation which is amazing!!! only had to powder my face once doing the day but that was because I was walking around London for hours and the weather was kind hot. I decided to site seeing in heel and yes my feet died by the time I got home but it was nice day had lunch with my sister and got a tour of there work place which was great then killed sometime in Starbuck reading Harry Potter.  


No comments:

Post a Comment