Tuesday 6 August 2013

Week 30

Saturday 27th July 2013:
I went to friend's baby shower and got court in the rain on my way back


Topshop bodysuit, Moschino belt, River Island mid skirt.



 Monday 29th July 2013:
Went wood green to do a bit of festival shopping. Then enjoyed a nice meal at tinseltown with my cousin.  
Nike jumper (charity shop), River Island bag and skirt, Doc Martins, beanie hat.
Tuesday 30th July 2013:
My sister and I drop off are cousin and her daughter at Kings Cross St Pancras. Then went to King Cross
to visit Platform 9 3/4 and yes Draco Malfoy has a special place in my heart:)










Saturday 3rd August 2013:
Me and my sister went to Holi one colour festival during the weekend and I can honestly say the people and atmosphere there was incredible and can personally say that i really enjoyed it but the only downfall would have to be the powder paint getting everywhere including you underwear lol. but if any one is thinking about going to a paint festival I recommend it but just remember to bring sunglasses no matter the weather or you will end up with dusty paint in your eyes.

H&M shirt and top, Topshop shorts, White Converse, New Look sunglasses

Primark flower crown and denim shirt, TopShop crop top, Zara shorts, Bumbag(market), Doc Martins, sunglasses (eBay).















5 colours in her hair???
 Yesterday:
Well Yesterday Grace, Becca and her brother Matt, Ash and my self went to the re opening of are local pub (The Railway Bell) well lets just say they did a pretty good job because the place looks so posh compared to ant where else in my area.
the night was good a part from bumping in old drama (i would explain but even i still don't understand what the fight was about and it's been going on for nearly two year)





No comments:

Post a Comment