Saturday 27 July 2013

Me and my new kindle.

Yesterday I smashed my kindle screen by accident while I was getting on my bed (although the screen doesn't looked shattered but frozen is because there is a plastic screen on top of glass so you can't see the damage). So phoned Amazon because I still had a few months left on my warranty and thought it would be a lot safer and less expensive alternative to me trying to fix it myself.
When I spoke to them they explained that they didn't make my kindle any more and they would replace it with the kindle touch which would be kind of an upgrade to the one I have. Words.Can.NOT.Express how excited I was when I heard the news plus they said it would come in two working days (Tuesday) but instead my kindle arrived this morning and right now it feels like Christmas has come early teeheehee:).




No comments:

Post a Comment