Friday 9 October 2015

Snapchat




So decided to tryout Lush face mask a few nights ago. It was the first time I ever tried a face mask and it won't be the last it was great my face felt soft like a baby but it was a wired feeling not being able to move face as I was finding it so hard not to laugh at my face. I also give myself a deep conditioning hair mask which I just used 2 eggs, 4 spoons of extra virgin olive oil and a spoonful of honey and left that in for 1 hour followed by coconut oil for another hour then washed it out too. I found this recipe on YouTube which I shall link bellow after doing it my hair felt much thicker I'm going to another mask on Sunday with another bottle of because wine is the best company when when you have 3 weeks of nothing.

 

Follow me on snapchat & Instagram  | @exauceempono

No comments:

Post a Comment