Thursday 27 March 2014

Zombie apocalypse

Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time in years well technically I didn't do gym type stuff instead I just went for an induction to learn all the health and safety things so I don't injury myself lol.
Right so normally people go to the gym to get fit, lose weight or because they like sports. I on the other hand am preparing for a zombie apocalypse because your going to need to know how to run away from 'the Walkers' (not that running needs a manual or anything) but to learn how to run if your life depended on it (literally) for a long period of time without getting tried and once again a normal person will keep this information to them self to avoid looking like a weirdo but my brain doesn't work that way and now I'm guessing they think I'm a freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment