Wednesday 18 March 2015

#011





I'm going out to dinner with my friends today to this new restaurant that just opened near my house. I've decised to wear a playsuit i resently got from boohoo.com i neaver wear or buy playsuit/jumpsuite because i find them in convent especially when you want to use the little girls room but you have to completely undress yourself to do so. but silly me didn't read the full description on the website and i have to addmite i was shocked at the size of the dress lol but desiced to try on anyways to see how it looked before i returned it and to my suprise i really liked it and the length wasn't an issue because the bottoms are shorts so they won't be any unnessery vagina flashing when i wear it out hahaha

Boohoo//playsuit//£6
Biker jacket//zara//£25

No comments:

Post a Comment