Friday 10 May 2013

I have Eyebrows!!!!


So the other day I went into Superdrugs and brought Eylure Dylash 45 day mascara after watching a few YouTube videos on how fill in your brows I came across pixwoo HD brows video and really liked the out come so i did a bit of research on dying eyebrows and looking for something that was more affordable a friend recommend me Eylure Dylash 45 day mascara because she knew i was feed up of never having any eyebrows. 

How I dyed my brows:
First I cleaned my eyebrows with make up remover to make sure all dirty was removed from my brows.
Then I applied and thin layer of Vaseline around my brows to protect them from the dye (because the dye stains your skins)  
Then i left the dye on for for 1 hour although it says 10 minutes but i heard the longer you leave the dye the darker they get 
and there is the end result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment